Business

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

#IVT News:I am going to launch a Coffee outlet

Dear VBS,

I am going to launch a Coffee outlet in the heart of the city. My publicity budget is minimal and I have a long-term ambition to create a network of Coffee shops in every major city. How can I run a low budget campaign?

Sir,
First of all, you have not mentioned in which city you will kick start your maiden venture, but I am sure the coffee outlets including Star Bucks make at least 50 lac rupees per annum loss. They may be selling more …the margin is far off from their reach.

Let us start with pre-launch Hoardings and SMS and start early Social media with photos of the Brand ad Cups with hot coffee...

Start some promotional offers for the first one month. Run, a few low budget events for the youngsters.

What about Radio ads in the city?

Regards

V bright Saigal – Brand Doctor and Creative consultant
Buy Books: 






No comments:

Post a Comment