Business

Saturday, March 22, 2014

None Buys My Product. What should I do?

Dear  VBS,

 I have been working with a corporate firm that sells water purifier. Recently, I resigned and started my own water purifier selling agency and also launched my own brand of water purifier. But, for my surprise none buys my product. I have priced it 50% lesser than the market rate, still none prefers to buy my Brand. What should I do? Please advice.

Sir,

You had an ambitious plan and you launched a product that you expected to sell, unfortunately it back fired. You might have given price cut up to 50%. But have you thought about the parameters a customer considers before buying a product?  You might not have done.

The customer always looks for safety of his family members and their health before buying a water purifier. Yes, price matters, but when you have offered a cheap rate the Brand image as come down and added more suspicion in the customer’s mind.

I would suggest you to design a good packaging and communicate health, purity and durability in your Marketing communication. Increase the rate a little more and keep it 20-25% difference. This would dispel unnecessary suspicion in the customer’s mind.

Also do some promos and Social media PR. I would call it as BRM – Brand Reputation Management. Set up canopy sales counters in the residential colonies and introduce your products and display as many danglers at every sales point that sells the similar products. Instead of offering high discount give 40% margins to the indie-sales outlets that sell the similar products and ask them to push your product.

This will move your product from the shelf to the houses.

Regards

V Bright Saigal- Brand Doctor and Creative Consultant.

C&MA – Brad Cliniq

www.cmavoice.webnde.com

If you have any Brand related problems ask your questions to V B right Saigal: email: vbrightsaigal@gmail.com

To fix up an appointment: Dial:

91-9313004647


--
C&MA Brand Consulting
www.cmavoice.webnode.com

Lullaby - A Collection of Poems &Stories

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1257908715/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

 

No comments:

Post a Comment